Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 8-Well Boogers!

Well I missed my blog last night, and I didn't even realize it till this morning. Last night we decided to have a family movie night. We went and rented a couple of movies, purchased Chick-Fil-A for dinner and headed home. Once we were home (which was about 7 o'clock) in our jammies we got and ate our dinner in bed while watching Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2.  


Everything was going great till we finished dinner.  Mr. Hulstine and I didn't watch much of the movie because we were SOUND ASLEEP (old people problems)! Nothing like having your 4 year old stay up later then you. By 8:30 Brock was asking if he could watch the rest of the movie in the morning because he was tired. That was the last thing I remember till morning time. I had been doing so good keeping up with my blog too! I was really disappointed in myself because I felt like I was going to let you all down. Then, that is when I started thinking about different times that others have let me down. I started asking myself how have I handled that disappointment. No one is perfect, except for one person, and we all make mistakes. That is a phrase we hear all the time. It is easy to forget that when someone lets you down, but when it is you letting someone down you pray they forgive you quickly. Things in life happen that are honest mistakes. For example, falling asleep at 7:45 at night and missing your blog. 


Are you easy to forgive someone when they make a mistake? I know for me that is not always the case. I tend to hold on to things, even those things that were truly an accident. Since I missed doing my blog last night I hope that you will forgive me. I have learned a valuable lesson though about how I hope I can start forgiving as others as quickly as I ask for forgiveness. Although I am sad I missed one night, I am thankful because I learned how I can be a better person. What is something that you have done that taught you a life lesson? Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday! 

2 comments:

  1. We forgive you, Mrs. Hulstine! :) It sounds like a very full day you had! I love love love the adorable picture at the end of your post. I am so thankful you're blogging with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly loving this experience. I feel like I am really getting a chance to reflect on each day! Cherishing every moment! Thank you so much for asking me to be a part of this!

    ReplyDelete