Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 24-Happy Monday

Happy Monday Everyone! We made it through our first day back from Spring Break! I am not for sure about all of you, but it is always hard on me to get back into a routine after a break. I know that Mr. Hulstine had a rough start as he left the house without his phone AND wallet this morning. 


I really enjoyed this break, but then thoughts about how long it was going to be started creeping into my mind. All of a sudden my Happy Monday turned into "WE ARE GOING TO BE HERE FOREVER!" 


I was starting to feel the Monday blues. That is when I started thinking of how I could turn that  frown upside down and see the positive side of things. I don't know about you, but sometimes that is really hard to do. So I just started working on different things in the library. I had to deliver sometime to the office and decided to see how our office ladies' Spring Break was. We were just talking about how great it was, and how we hoped the next ten weeks went as fast as last week. It was then that one of the fabulous ladies said that we only have 8 Mondays left of the school year. NO WAY! There has to be more days then that because we have like 10 weeks of school left. That is when I began thinking about it. 



You know what she is right!!! That means we have 9 Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays left this school PLUS one Saturday! All of a sudden, it didn't seem so bad. If you are anything like me once warm weather gets here, you are ready for FUN IN THE SUN! So don't let the thought of being in school a whole quarter get you down on this fabulous Monday. We have less than two hands left of each day. Take this quarter day by day! It sounds so much better to say 9 whatever days left instead of 10 weeks or 40 something days. Turn that frown upside down and let your cup be half full! 

1 comment:

  1. I love how you said we have less than two hands left of each day! I think like that, too. I like visuals! Now, I'm excited to start counting down, too! Thanks for sharing with us, Mrs. Hulstine. Your blogs always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete