Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 6-Discovery of a New Favorite Website

I am super excited to say that I finished The Raft today! This could be the first book that I have read in awhile that I am really happy with the way it ended. Here lately all the books I have these endings that live you hanging, or saying "They can't be all!" Now I am getting ready to begin another Truman book for next year titled Unstoppable by Tim Green. I will keep you updated on what I think about this book without giving away important details! Which brings me to my next question. What are you reading? Do you like it?



A fellow teacher in our building introduced me to the most AMAZING website ever, Bookbub.com. This is a website that is devoted to showing you books that you are interested in that are cheap or free to purchase. I am totally in love with this website. I am pretty sure that I downloaded about 10 books on my Kindle today from this website. You have to sign up with an e-mail address, and then you put the genre of books you like to read. Once you have done that it pulls up a list of books that you can download. A lot of the books are only on sale for a short period of time. What is even more amazing about this site is that it will send you e-mail updates with new books that are cheap/free to download! This is a website that anyone who loves to read will ENJOY! 




1 comment:

  1. I love Tim Green he is such an amazing writer. Right now I am reading a novel that he wrote called ''Football Genius'' it's a really good book you should read it sometime.

    ReplyDelete