Monday, March 31, 2014

Day 31: Thank you!

I wanted to write this blog to everyone in Miss Collins' class who challenged me a month ago to create this blog. I was taken back when Miss Collins e-mailed me to ask if I would be willing to do this. I felt special knowing that some of my former students wanted to read about my life ALMOST everyday. I was also a little nervous about this challenge because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up with the blog everyday. As the month went on, I discovered that other nights were harder to complete my blog then some. I also learned from this that it is ok that I didn't completed every single day. I discovered a real passion to describe my day, and have a place to refer back to different things through out the month. I have been inspired to blog now because of the challenge you all gave me a month ago. Thank you for asking me to be apart of this challenge. I hope you have found my blogs interesting and funny at times. But most of all, you have inspired me to keep my blog going from here on out!

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for joining us, Mrs. Hulstine. Your posts made us laugh, think, and gave us glimpses into your life! Thank you for the time you gave..even when it was hard! I'm so glad you're going to continue to blog. Maybe I can talk you into this next year?! ;) I hope you'll join us for our celebration later in April...we'd love to have you!! Details later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Mrs.Hulstine. I loved your slices. I did all thirty one days to, I almost gave up.

    ReplyDelete