Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 3-ANOTHER SNOW DAY

Well here we are with another snow day, and I have found myself working at the school with my lovely little family. Mr. Hulstine has a talent for changing words to songs into just about anything. He is once again at work making a music video for yet another snow day music video. It is amazing to me this talent his has as it would take me a good two or three days to come up with a new song that fast. Click the link below to view this masterpiece! 



One of this best things about a snow day is getting to curl up on the couch and read. I am currently reading "The Raft" by S.A. Bodeen. This book is one of the 12 books that is nominated for the Truman Award next school year. My goal is to read all 12 books before next school year. So far I am on book number 4. This book is about a girl who is in a plane crash and has to try to survive in the middle of the ocean. Will she make it out? I am hoping to find out in the next couple of days. 


What is your favorite thing to do on a snow day? I would love for you to reply and let me know! Happy Monday Evening!

5 comments:

  1. My favorite thing to do on a snow day is to relax, watch a movie, eat popcorn, and drink hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your video (haha).I am also going to have to read that book it looks interesting.I can't wait to see you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have already read that book and I loved it! My favorite thing to do on a snow day is read as well! I loved the video you posted! I can't wait to see you next year! ( I personally recommend the book "Divergent" it will keep you on the edge of your seat!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of many books on my list to read. It reminds me a lot of Hunger Games!

      Delete
  4. Jadon- I can't wait to see you guys next year!

    Sawyer-that sounds like my kind of snow day!

    ReplyDelete