Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 27-Few More Hours

Today has been one of those days that I really wish there was a few more hours in the day. I feel like I have been running here, there, and everywhere and not getting a single thing accomplished. Do you ever have days like that? 


The day started out with a meeting. Then, I had about a zillion e-mails to answer, and started working on the biography section for inventory. I was getting into a groove, and then a teacher needed my assistance with something. Of course, what they needed help with wouldn't work like it usually does for me. From there, we had about 60 7th graders come into the library to take an Algebra test. Once that was over, my computer class came in. Once they left I was trying to clean up the library, make sure the computers were plugged in, etc. Next thing I knew it was time to go home. I still have about 2 projects to grade, a section of biography books to inventory along with the rest of the library. Oh well, I guess it will just have to get added to tomorrow's list. 


The craziness didn't end there. Once I was home it was time to get some housework done. Dishes needed to put cleaned, laundry needed to be washed, dried, and put away. Brock's bag needed to get packed for his weekend at the farm. Dinner needed to be made. carpets needed to be vacuumed, the trash can needed to be chased down the street and brought back to the house. The list could go on and on with the things that I need to accomplish tonight. On top of all of that, I am at a really good part in my book and I just want to read!!! It has been one of those days where I wish I had just a few more hours in the day to accomplish something, if not everything on my list. Do you ever feel that way? If you had a few more hours in the day what would you do with them? I am pretty sure I would fill mine up with something and still wish for a few more. 

As for now, I am going to say that I did the best I could today with the time I had. Whatever did not get completed today can be added to tomorrow. 



4 comments:

  1. I have days like this all the time. I hate those days. Yours are way worse though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate days like this. Bryce W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one because I have days like that between chores, sports practices, church, and errands my mom makes me run with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate days like this, but usally i learn a lesson.

    ReplyDelete