Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 11-WHAT IS THAT BRIGHT THING IN THE SKY?

I am not for sure if you remember, but I wrote a blog about having "SPRING FEVER" not too long ago. I have to say that I have really enjoyed the weather the last couple of days. It is has been refreshing to walk out of school and see this beautiful bright star in the sky!  


It has been so nice to come home and just go start outside to play. Brock spent most of the day outside at Miss Heather's, and then came home to spend another hour or so outside. In the neighborhood we live in, when it is nice outside you know it because everyone is outside either playing with their kids or walking. For Mr. Hulstine, I know that he has been enjoying this weather because he is a JH track coach. It makes it a lot easier to have track practice outside on the track instead of inside a gym. When the weather is beautiful like this I want to be outside as much as possible. One of my favorite things to do is make dinner, and eat as a family on our patio. Something about listening to the birds sing, feeling the wind breeze across my face, and just the smell of the outdoors.  


What is your favorite thing to do when the weather is nice? I can sense spring is just around the corner, and that is a good thing because I AM READY FOR SPRING!!!



2 comments:

  1. I love how you describe the weather outside. I agree it is nice outside. I like how you posted the end picture with the quote, "That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you just want it so! - Mark Twain Mrs. Hulstine This was a wonderful thing to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsie-I am glad you enjoyed reading this! I am really enjoying blogging! Thank you guys for inviting me to do this challenge!

    ReplyDelete